|✔ soups, salads|| |
A smaller university canteen is located near the Faculty of Science, the Faculty of Law, the Faculty of Education, the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Theology and Generál Svoboda, J. L. Fischer and Bedřich Václavek dormitories. The university canteen is directly adjoined to Šmeralova and 17. listopadu dormitories.
Ordering a meal
The university canteen is open on work days only. It is normally closed at weekends and on bank holidays.
Phone numbers related to the university canteen may be found in the section Contacts.
|✔ traditional dishes|
|✔ international cuisine|
|✔ salad bar|
|✔ vegetarian meals|
|✔ vegan meals|
|✔ gluten-free meals|
|Daily offer||11:00 AM||2:30 PM||11:00 AM||2:30 PM|
|Main Cash Desk (cash deposit, cards)||11:00 AM||2:00 PM|
*CHANGES OF THE OPENING HOURS (holidays, temporary shutdowns, etc.) are at the index page of our website.
How to get there
The nearest tram stops:
- Žižkovo náměstí (lines 2, 3, 4, 6), Envelopa (lines 1, 5 and 7)
The nearest bus stops:
- Třída 17. listopadu (lines 11, 13, 20), Envelopa (lines 11, 13, 20)
Connection from the main railway station:
- tram No. 2 in the direction Neředín; get off at stop Žižkovo náměstí
- tram No. 4 or 6 in the direction Nová ulice; getting off at the stop Žižkovo náměstí
- tram No. 1 in the direction Nová ulice; get off at stop Envelopa
- tram No. 7 in the direction Neředín; get off at stop Envelopa
- tram No. 3 in the direction Trnkova; get off at stop Žižkovo náměstí
- tram No. 5 in the direction Trnkova; get off at stop Envelopa
- bus No. 11 in the direction Ladova; get off at stop Třída 17. listopadu or Envelopa
- bus No. 13 in the direction Šlechtitelů; get off at stop Třída 17. listopadu or Envelopa
Transport connections can be found on the website of Dopravní podnik města Olomouce.
Distance From The City Centre
ca. 12 minutes on foot; ca. 5 minutes by public transport